Nach längerer Funkstille veröffentlichte Blizzard wieder einen Balance-Patch für den PTR-Server. Das Feedback wird dann entscheiden, welche Änderungen wie online gehen. Das voraussichtliche Release-Datum für den Patch 1.32.10 soll Mitte April sein.
• Improved Lumber Harvesting requirement removed (= available on Tier 1)
• Advanced Lumber tech requirement changed from Castle to Keep
• Knights now have Sundering Blades by default
• Priest dispel range increased from 600 to 700
• Scout Tower / Guard Tower / Cannon Tower / Arcane Tower repair rate is now 5 seconds faster (= fully repairing a tower)
• Siege Engine tank experience bounty reduced from 85 to 60
• Druid of the Claw starting mana increased from 100 to 125
• Acolyte hit point Regeneration while on Blight reduced from 4 to 3 HP per second
• Rod of Necromancy cooldown reduced from 26 to 24 seconds
• Ritual Dagger gold cost reduced from 125 to 100
• Cryptlord Impale nerfed:
• Stun Hero duration reduced from 1/2/3 to 1/1.5/2
• Damage reduced from 75/120/165 to 60/110/150
• Frost Armor duration is now scaled per level.
• Level 1: Frost duration 2 seconds
• Level 2: Frost duration 4 seconds
• Level 3: Frost duration 6 seconds
• Boneyard no longer requires sacrificial pit
• Alleria’s Flute of Accuracy bonus reduced from 0.1 to 0.075
• Ancient Janggo of Endurance bonuses reduced from 0.05/0.1 to 0.03/0.075
• Khadgar’s Pipe of Insight bonus reduced from 0.75 to 0.5
• Legion Doom-Horn bonuses reduced from 0.5/1.0 to 0.3/0.75
• Scourge Bone Chimes bonus reduced from 0.2 to 0.15
• Warsong Battle Drums bonus reduced from 0.1 to 0.075
• The Lion Horn of Stormwind bonus reduced from 2 to 1.5
• All items’ re-sell percentage increased from 50% to 75% of the item’s original cost
• Fixed an issue of inconsistent rally flag behavior on Goldmines which could reveal player locations in the Fog of War
Das Statement seitens Blizzard sah dabei wie folgt aus:
First, we’d like to give you a quick update on where we are on ranked play, leaderboards, and player profiles. The Warcraft team is committed to delivering you these features, however, due to the nature of the world today, it’s taking longer than we planned. We thank you, our passionate community, for your understanding and continuing to support Warcraft III.
Today we’ve begun publicly testing patch 1.32.10, which addresses a critical bugfix that allowed players to exploit information from the opposing players by using rally points in the fog of war. Thank you to all of the players who reached out to inform us about this issue. Additionally, with the ESL Pro League wrapping up for 2020, we’ve decided to make some balance updates to address some key community feedback about item balance, item pricing, and some pain points for both Human and Undead. We also revisited previous changes.
Once again, thank you to all of the community contributors who continue to put out content and send us great feedback. Please test these changes via the PTR, as we will be monitoring it and calibrating throughout the PTR phase. Please remember these changes are a work in progress and subject to change, so please continue to provide feedback. We hope to release this patch sometime in mid-April, depending on how feedback and testing goes.